*Kikirini did this in her journal, so I stole it. heehee
1) Full Name:
Lydia Christina Johnson
3) were you named after anyone?
My middle name is a grandparent or great grandparent's name. My first name is the same as a great-great grandmother's, but that wasn't deliberate.
4) Does your name mean anything?
Lydia means an inhabitant of Lydia, an ancient civilization.
5) Nick Name(s):
Lid, Li-chan, Li. That's about it.
6) What do you think you look like... name wise:
If this means what I think it means, tall and stately, with dark hair and skin, like a princess of a lost civilization. And pretty much nothing like me
7) Date of Birth:
August 31, 1989
8) Place of Birth and Current Location:
I was born in Burlington, Vermont, at Fletcher Allen Hospital. I now live in Cambridge, Vermont.
10) Astrology Sign:
11) Chinese Astrology Sign:
Vague belief, possibly semi-Buddhist.
13) What's your favourite smell?
Any kind of homemade food.
14) Political Position?
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk or tea or occasionally hot chocolate.
16) Hair + Eye color:
Hair can be anything from brown to orange, depending on the light. Eyes are greyish-blueish-greenish.
17) Do you look like anyone famous?
Not that I know of
18) What do you look like?
An average teenage girl, with freckes.
19) Any unusual talents?
I read really fast, and I'm double jointed.
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?
22) What do you do for a living?:
I do have a job as a cashire, but I'm mostly a poor student.
23) What do you do for fun?
Read, write, surf the net
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?
Charcoal and cameras
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?
26) Have you met your grandparents?
Not at the moment
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?
Oh, Christ, there are a few. Well, Callum Keith Rennie, if you know who he is.
30) Current worries?
A few minor ones about college
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s)
My DA friends (all 2 of you)
32) Favorite place to be?
In the woods
33) Least favorite place to be?
In a crowd
34) Do you burn or tan?
Burn until I look like a lobster the moment I step outside.
35) Ever break a bone?
36) What is your favorite cereal?
37) Person you cry with.
My parents and my friends
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters
39) Any brothers
40) Any pets:
Not at the moment
41) An Illness
A heart defect
42) A Pager
43) A Personal phone line
Not really, though I will have a phone in college. Does that count?
44) A Cell phone
45) A visible birthmark
46) A Pool or hot tub
A wood-fired hot tub
47) A Car
Quiet but dangerous. I'm getting more self-confident, too
I'm cautious, but ok
50) Your clothing style
Thrift store boho
Small, messy, lots of books, piles everywhere.
52) What's missing
Nothing I know of
Twin sized that used to be my mom's
55) Relationship with your parent(s)
56) Do You believe in yourself
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope, only in lust at first sight. It's all hormones.
58) Consider yourself a good listener
I think so
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?
I want to publish a best-seller, someday.
60) Get Along with your parents
Most of the time
61) Save your e-mail conversations
Some of them
63) Believe in reincarnation
Not really, but I've seen evidence that indicates that maybe...
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?
65) Like to talk on the phone
Not unless it's with friends. It makes me nervous.
66) Like to eat?
Yes, especially steak and other meats. I am not a vegitarian, no matter how much I look like one.
67) Like to exercise?
I like to take walks and ride my bike.
68) Like to watch sports?
Only the Red Sox and skating
69) Sing in the car?
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?
My dreams don't repeat themselves, but my house and the village I live in, as well as my school tend to show up often.
71) Dream in color
72) Do you have nightmares?
Not anymore, I used to regularly, then they just stopped. I'm not sure why.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal
74) Right next to you
My mom's New Yorker calender
75) On your favorite coffee cup?
Sarah Boynton(sp) animals and "A book is a friend"
76) On your mouse pad
I have a laptop
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?
Doublemint or Orbit Citrusmint
78) Your brand of deodorant?
Toms of Maine
79) Your dream honeymoon spot
Scotland or Maine or Austria
80) Your dream husband/wife
I don't have much criteria outside of open-mindedness and smarts.
81) Hiding in your closet?
Nothing, it's full of clothes and other stuff
82) Under your bed
Books, magazines, a bunch of stuff.
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?
84) Your bad time of the day
85) Your worst fear(s)
Total darkness (when you can't even see your hand), death
86) What's the weather like
87) Your favorite time of year?
I hate to say this, but pretty much all of it.
88) Your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving, because I see my family and eat a huge meal.
89) A material weakness?
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like
The eirdest thing I can think of is that I like to eat mayonaise on top of yellow american cheese.
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?
Start packing for college.
92) The hardest thing about growing up
Leaving home. Even though it's time, I will miss it. That and managing money and being poor.
93) A pet peeve?
People who think they know everything and are close-minded to boot.
94) Your scariest moment
I'm not sure. Probably something in India, but I can't think of it.
95) Your attitude about love?
It's a good thing. I want it. I believe that a lasting relationship, even if it's not amazingly passionate, is better than love based on intense sexual attraction. (stupid romance novels get it wrong.)
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?
Tell a guy I would walz with him? I'm not sure.
97) The worst feeling in the world
98) The best feeling in the world
Being loved and supported
99) Who sent this to you?
I stole it fron *kikirini
100) 5 people you tag
If you want it, take it.